I strive to solve real-life problems that impact and helps one in the real world. Coding is my choice of tool to solve these problems, currently sharpening and expanding my arsenal to achieve it with ease!
👋 A junior year CS Undergrad who is very passionate about technology, and loves building tools that help solve problems.
👩💻 Currently enthusiastic about decentralisation technologies, system architecture, and design.
💕 My favourite font is JetBrains Mono
😎 NeoVim User
- Programming Languages: Kotlin/Java, Rust, Go, JS/TS, Dart, Python, Bash, C/C++
- Frontend Frameworks: React, NextJS, Gatsby, Hugo
- Backend Frameworks: Node.Js, Gin-Gionic, GoFiber, Actix, Rocket, Django, Flask, FastAPI
- Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, sqlite, Realm, Redis, Elastic
- Mobile App Development: Native Android (androidX, Jetpack Compose), Flutter
- Blockchain Technologies: lnd (lightning network),Bitcoin Core, Tezos (SmartPy), Oracle (Oro), Ethereum (Solidity smart contracts)
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Containerisation, OIDC Providers
- Design: Figma, UI/UX, System Architecture
- Applications: Postman, JetBrains IDE (IntelliJ, GoLang, Datagrip, PyCharm), NeoVim
👨🏫 My Projects
- rChore - Rust based CLI to boost productivity
- dotCloud - Cloud solution to manage secret keys and environment variables
- greenCredUs - Blockchain-based solution to save the world from carbon pollution
- UniChain - Blockchain and IPFS based human identification suite
- appBrickie - GitHub Action that builds android and flutter app and pushes it to telegram with push of commits
- AirTree - AR based Android App that teaches you about your surrouding
- EarthEnco - Smart pollution management tool to monitor health around the globe
- AnonSpace - A close proximity-based app that lets you chat with people around you anonymously
🔗 Quick Links
- GitHub: https://github.com/DarthBenro008
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hemanth_kri
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darthbenro008/
- Email: [email protected]
This website is powered by Hugo, and uses a modded version of PaperMod. The sourcecode can be found on GitHub.
All opinions that may be listed here are my own